I hope to resume my Tuesday and Thursday Evening classes and my Friday Afternoon class next week. If you are returning to an in person class with me you will need to be awere of my guidelines and those of the reverent venue.
This information will be updated as necessary.
Yoga with Deborah Covid-19 Guidelines for in person classes
- All classes must be pre-booked I can no longer take drop in attendance.
- Please do not attend class if you or any member of your household, or anyone you have
had close contact with has, within the last 14 days, suffered from any of the
symptoms of Covid 19 (i.e.: High temperature, an unexpected cough, a loss of
sense of smell and/or taste). Or if
You have tested positive for Covid 19 (even if you are asymptomatic).
need to bring your own mats and equipment. (please ask if you would
like to purchase cleaned used equipment from me at low cost).
- Where possible classes will be paid for in advance online by PayPal or bank transfer.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after entering the room where provided
- Please place your mat on the floor markers or where instructed, there will be 2 meters between mats wherever possible.
- Please wear masks on entering the venues, in foyers and stairs and follow/see the venues own guidance on entry and exit.
- It is not necessary to ware a mask during practice when you are on your mat, you can if you prefer too.
- Rooms will be kept well ventilated so please dress/bring something warm particularly for relaxation.
- Floors and surfaces in the venues will be cleaned and disinfected between classes and on a regular basis.
- Please read the relevant Guidance for the venue you are attending- see links below.
Mother Nature Sanctuary Guidance