Friday 19 March 2021

YWD Class Update 19th March

 Hi All,

I have just added dates to the classes to take us up until the end of May (and half term).  

Tuesday Evening Yoga 7.30pm - 9pm
23rd February - 30th March
19th April - 25th May

Thursday Evening Yoga 7pm - 8.30pm
25th February - 1st April
22nd April - 27th May

Friday Afternoon Yoga 1.30pm - 2.45pm
26th February - 2nd April
16th April - 28th May

These are all online only classes at the moment, but I am hoping that from the 17th May I can resume in room sessions which may get us back into class for the last two weeks of these dates. The classes will continue on zoom as well if this happens.

After the May half term from June 7th I hope to be able to offer a block of in room and zoom blended classes to take us up to the August brake.

I will email people about the in room classes closer to the time and after I have had confirmation to resume from my venues.

Warm Regards

Deborah