Thursday 11 October 2018

New Class Blocks

Class Blocks will be ending this week.
The new Tuesday Block is starting strait away at MNS 16th of October - 20th November. This Block is already fully signed up but it you do want Tuesday classes please let me know and I will add you to my waiting list.
The Thursday Classes are taking a week off due to the Hall being in use by the Festival Players.
The new Thursday Blocks morning and evening will start on the 25th of October - 29th of November.
I am taking bookings now for these classes.
Can I please ask that block bookings are paid for in advance or no later than the first class in the block. If you would like my details to make a bank transfer please let me know.

Bookings can be made in advance to Yoga with Deborah,
telephone or text on 07772967746 or email info@yogawithdeborah.co.uk